Companies thrive on their employees – especially in times of a shortage of skilled workers. As a commercial law firm, we therefore place particular emphasis on creating an optimal working relationship between employer and employee. With over twenty years of experience, the attorneys at Goldenstein, who specialize in this field, know labor law from every perspective and can therefore offer you excellent and well-founded legal advice on all issues relevant.
We accompany you from the formulation and negotiation of employment and service contracts, through negotiations with the works council, to the development and implementation of customized compensation systems.
Our clients include medium-sized companies, investors from Germany and abroad, freelancers as well as large international companies. Through our interdisciplinary approach, we support you not only in optimally enforcing your law, but also in making economic optimizations in your contract design. With the involvement of our tax consultants, we create added value for you from legal and tax expertise.
Our services in employment and service contract law are:
- Formulation and negotiation of employment and service contracts
- Termination of employment and service contracts (notice of termination/cancellation agreements)
- Restructuring and operational changes
- Representation in labor courts up to the Federal Labor Court
- Due diligence in labor law
- Drafting of labor law issues in connection with corporate acquisitions and merger agreements
- Advice on all questions of directors’ and officers’ liability
- Conducting and defending lawsuits for damages due to directors’ and officers’ liability